Easier Way to Pay
Applying Online is quick, secure and private.
If you're looking for ways to cut heating and air conditioning replacement costs, carefully consider everything involved - including how you choose to finance your project. Your aim is to balance costs with quality and come out with a home improvement that lasts. Keep in mind that what's cheapest in the short-term may prove to be more expensive if the materials or workmanship falls apart.
- Up to 12 months 0% interest if paid in full on all new Heating & Air Conditioning systems
- Up to 18 months 0% interest if paid in full on all new Heating & Air Conditioning systems
- Up to 36 months 0% interest if paid in full on qualifying new Heating & Air Conditioning systems through Carrier*
- Reduced interest rate 5.99% to 9.99% with fixed monthly payments up to 10 years
Get Smart Financing
Another way to save on your home improvement project is to start with the right financing. Save with low rates, and in most cases, tax-deductible interest. Whether you're replacing a single unit, a whole heating and air conditioning system, or starting from scratch by adding a brand new central air system, the equity you've built up in your home could be the smartest way to pay for your home improvement.
Some financing plans may vary depending upon the equipment selected. Rebates may not apply with select financing offers.
FOUR EASY STEPS!
1. Open the camera on your phone
2. Aim at the code
3. Tap the pop-up website
4. Leave a review!